Thursday, October 1, 2009

Recap of Baby Shower

Just to catch up on things, I was blessed to have several friends and family pitch in and throw me a baby shower for Madelyn in July. Here are some pics to sum it up!There was a huge amount of food served there! The decor was beautiful as well!We were so blessed to have so much provided for us through peoples' generosity! Thank you all!My favorite part of a shower is the friends, family, and fellowship. I saw friends who I hadn't seen in ages, and family I hadn't seen in a while, and was able to share the joy of expecting a little one with them. In this photo is (R-L), my Grandma Fran, Me, Jackson, Troy, and Troy's Grandma, Edith. Edith passed away less than a month later on August 12th. I was really glad she got to come to the shower and meet my grandma!

No comments: