Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Day 6: Fridge Snack Box

My kids ask for snacks all day long. All. Day. Long. So, when I came across this idea on Pinterest, it stood out amount the eight hundred plus pins I have pinned. I took a box I got last year in the Target dollar section and filled it with baggies of carrot and celery sticks, fresh fruit, yogurt sticks, and string cheese. I put it on the bottom shelf of the fridge so the kids can have access to it. Jackson LOVES the idea of being able to get snacks for himself. I love the idea of him serving himself to healthy snacks! I also can grab things from this box to put in Troy's lunch and eat the snacks myself as well! I hope to add a few quartered peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for Owen and some pre-measured cups of Greek yogurt. Healthy snacks for everyone! All around, it's a win-win situation!



No comments: