Sunday, January 20, 2013

The 11pm Pooper

It was about 11pm last night and we had just finished watching an episode of Dowton Abbey. Troy went to go check on Owen because he had been running a high fever hours earlier. He then called me into the hall almost crying and laughing at the same time. There, at the end of our hallway, was Owen. He was asleep, sitting up, like a drunken solder with his sippy cup laying beside him. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. It was terribly sad, under the circumstances, but at the same time, looked extremely funny! I then scooped him up in my arms to discover that he had a pooper diaper. He had come into the hall to squat in the corner and do his business. He was silent about it, as he tries so very hard to be, so we didn't hear him. He must of fallen asleep right after finishing up. Sweet little Owen. That is a story I want to remember. I regret not taking a photo!

No comments: