Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Washington & Victoria Trip (Part 1)

Last week, Troy, Jackson, Angie, Nolan, and I went to Washington (Seattle area), and Victoria, B.C. together. We saw many, many things, and spent a lot of time together. We also visited with family. Here are some photos so sum the trip up (check in for more photos to finish off the trip):

I'm starting with this picture because it was one of the most beautiful sunsets I have ever witnessed. This was taken on the ferry, just off the coast of Canada. The sea was so glassy. It was unbelievable!

Angie took this really cute picture of Jackson and Nolan at LAX. An attempt at a self-portrait on the ferry!A dock in a little town called Sydney in Victoria, B.C.Jackson on a Canadian beach.The boys found jellyfish on the beach.Such a cute boy! :)Sleepyhead!Our hotel in Victoria.
Victoria, B.C.
Cousins!At Snoqualamie Falls, WABeautiful Snoqualamie FallsLake Tapps and Mt. Rainier.Jackson with his cousin, Emily, who is three weeks older than him. I can't remember what kind of cousins they are...3rd...5th once removed? How does that work, anyway?
The whole gang (Angie, Nolan, Me, Troy, Jackson) on a Canadian beach.The whole gang, plus cousins Jennifer and Amanda at the first Starbucks---the Pike's Place Market in Seattle, WA. Surprisingly, even though the line was out the door, the service was friendly and fast.Angie took this wonderful family photo of us at Lake Tapps....and she took this photo of me making Jackson laugh.

The family on a Canadian beach.


Jackson at the playground on the ferry. The ferry, by the way, was a wonderful experience for all of us. It was a huge boat with a gift shop, a cafeteria, a playground, and arcade...and the best chocolate cake I think I've ever had. And, the best part is, I barely felt seasick!This is an artistic photo Angie took of Nolan and Jackson (plus some artistic touches in my photoshop program...) I love the angle of the photo!These ladies thought Jackson was so cute that they wanted to take a picture of him. I got this from a lot of women on the trip for some reason!

No comments: