Friday, January 29, 2010

St. George/Zion Trip: Day 2

I have to start out by saying that this is only the third National Park I've been too (I think) and I liked this one the best so far. Zion National Park is absolutely breathtaking! I would love to see what it looks like in the Summer, Spring, and Fall. The snow really accented the depth and detail of the rocks. So, without any further ado, here are the photos from the day:
The entrance to the park.Jackson's first time in the snow. I forgot his mittens in the hotel room, so says he didn't like the snow because it was too cold. Sigh.The family in Zion.Icicles. Gorgeous.
Nolan entertains Madelyn.
Nolan, Troy, Madelyn, and Jackson take a rest in the lodge.More family in Zion!Madelyn with Uncle David. (David is practicing!)Troy and Jackson in a very majestic setting.
Just Troy and I! I love this man! :)The river in Zion National Park.Somehow we ended up at Nelson's Frozen Custard shop again! This time, we got a chocolate malt. Mmmm!A great way to end the day!

No comments: