Thursday, March 17, 2011

SOS

"Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28
 
I have never gone several months without a new post on this blog.  I suppose that shows how busy and sick my family and I have been.  Sorry folks.  This blog took the "back burner" when it came to dealing with life!  With a new baby coming, I'm hoping (and praying) to get things back into a routine and going again.  After all, this is the first time we ARE NOT moving 1-2 weeks after having a new baby!  Isn't that awesome???  My goal is to have things as organized as possible for the arrival of baby Owen.  I must say that having this goal in mind has been somewhat humbling because I know I cannot do this myself.  I know that I need God's help.  The verse from Matthew posted above has been a great encouragement, as well as prayer.   However, I need the help of others as well.  This has been hard.  Blame my pride.  It's hard for me to ask for help!  The truth is, I limp around most days because of hip pain from a previous injury that won't go away.  And, of course, there is the exhuastion that comes along with pregnancy.  Oh, and there is the fact that I don't want to end up with HELLP Syndrome again.  So, with all those factors coming into play, I must hush those prideful voices in my head and ask for help.  If you can lend a hand or two, please let me know!  My household routines have fell to the wayside this year because my family has been well for only two weeks out of this year so far.  It sounds ridiculous, I know.  We've never been sick this much, but I guess these things happen sometimes!  I have 10 weeks---if it goes as planned---and we know from experience that doesn't always happen---to get things organized!

And, because I don't like to post without photos, here is one for your enjoyment:

No comments: