Thursday, September 13, 2007

White Bean Chicken Chili


In an effort to make Troy low cholesterol, low fat meals, I found this recipe on AllRecipes.com and I tweaked it a bit for more taste. I thought some of you would be interested in this recipe, seeing as it is healthy! (Note: Even the garnish can be healthier, with low fat cheese and Reduced Fat Daisy Sour Cream) I made it for my husband and a few friends and we all loved it. Click on the recipe card to make it bigger. You can even print the card out to add to your own recipe collection. Enjoy!

2 comments:

April said...

Melissa,
I use Allrecipes often. I love it that you can add in ingredients and get a recipe. Not to mention the fact they are all real people with real recipes and not some chef with exotic food ingredients. See you Friday, maybe?....if not Sunday Lordwilling.

Unknown said...

HI MELISSA!
I really like this recipe, I have made is several times, yet ruin the healthy-ness of it by adding too much cheese and sour cream. Bye friend.
Tiff