Saturday, November 3, 2007

A Few of My Favorite Things

On Tuesday of this week, I started getting sick. I'm still sick and starting to get a bit tired of it. It wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't pregnant, or as pregnant as I am now (5 days shy of my due date). However, the common virus or cold has hit me hard because of the present circumstances. I hope to be well when I go into labor. I've just been laying around all day and night, which is extremely hard for me to do! Troy's been great and he has done dishes and laundry for me. I'm really thankful for him! He's hung out with me every night that I've been sick except for tonight. He's playing softball with a friend. So, here I am...blogging! I thought I would list a few of my favorite things to comfort me when I am sick...
1. A kiss on the cheek from my husband
2. Progresso's Low Sodium Chicken with Wild Rice Soup
3. Boiling mint water and breathing in the steam
4. Soft Kleenex
5. A good movie rental
6. My kitty snuggling with me
7. A hot Epsom Salt and lavender bath (Lavender scented Epsom Salt is available at Walgreen's)
8. Hall's Spearmint flavored cough drops (they are very hard to find!)
9. Good Earth Tea or Peppermint Tea
10. A solid night's sleep

No comments: