Thursday, December 27, 2007

Here comes Santa Claus!

Troy, Jackson, and I had a wonderful Christmas this year. Christmas Eve was a wonderful day of fun at Disneyland and we spent Christmas Eve night wrapping presents. Jackson gave Troy and I a wonderful Christmas present by going to sleep at 11 PM, not 2 AM. We woke up Christmas morning and Troy and I exchanged gifts while Jackson cried because he was fighting a nap. Even though he was wailing, and I was trying to rock him to sleep while opening gifts, Troy and I still enjoyed the exchange and Jackson eventually went to sleep. (Does anybody have an idea why babies fight sleep???) Midmorning, Troy's family came over and we ate breakfast consisting of eggs, bacon, and biscuits. We then exchanged gifts with Troy's family. After all this, we headed to my Grandma's house in Hemet. We opened gifts and ate a delicious meal consisting of a fresh turkey, stuffing, gravy, Au Gratin potatoes, my grandma's potato casserole, green bean casserole, salad, fruit salad, rolls, pies, and flan...mmmm! The family was bummed out because my mom got sick and couldn't come....I'm sure my mom was more disappointed than anyone! But, we had a good time with my aunts, grandmas, dad, sister, and brothers. My grandma told one of my friends that it was the best Christmas she's ever had. This was the first time she had all the family over for the holiday.

David got Jackson a really adorable Santa outfit, so, of course he wore it! So cute!!!

Our Christmas Tree on Christmas Eve
Santa...er...I mean Jackson sitting in Daddy's lap!
Delivering all those gifts wore Santa out!Our little gift is under the tree!
We hope you all had a wonderful holiday!

No comments: