Monday, December 31, 2007

Farewell, 2007.

There is just a few moments left of the year 2007. I must say that this year has gone by quicker than any other year of my life. Perhaps it was because it was the first year in a long while that I haven't worked. It could be because I was pregnant from February until November. Maybe its the fact that this year was only 1/23 of my life. Whatever the reason, I find myself wondering where the time has gone. I can't believe that I am a mother of a beautiful baby boy and the wife and a wonderful husband (2 1/2 years!). God has blessed us so much this year. I am reminded of how I don't deserve any of it, and because of that, I am so grateful for it all.

Well, even though it makes me sad to see Dick Clark struggle to do the count down, I'm going to see the ball drop on TV! HAPPY NEW YEAR, everyone!

December 2006
December 2007
Its funny how much changes in one year!!!
Happy New Year!

No comments: