Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Busy Weekend

This past weekend was very busy! It started with going out to eat with Troy's family to Knott's Berry Farm on Thursday night. To be healthy, I ordered the broiled chicken. Let's just say I was wishing I hadn't! Why does the healthy stuff always have to taste bad?

Friday morning we left to Disneyland. We took our friend, Ahmet, who was visiting from Turkey. This was his first time there, so we stayed all day! Phew! I haven't done that in a while! I forgot how exhausting it is!

On Saturday Morning, I went to Joleen's bridal shower, which was a whole lot of fun! The food was delicious, the company was pleasant, and the house it was held in was the biggest house I have ever been in! I passed it up because I thought it was a hotel! Its too bad I didn't get a picture of it!

Shortly after I got home from the shower, Jackson and I left with Michael, Timmy, and my mom to the Orange County Fair. We met Jenni there. I will never go on a Saturday again! It was extremely crowded, and, unlike Disneyland, they don't have crowd control. Jackson did get to see cows, chickets, goats, and rabbits, though! The highlight of the evening was definately the frozen chocolate covered banana I got. Again, I was trying to be healthy, and everyone else had the funnel cakes (which were good...I had a tiny taste). The banana was worth the efforts to be healthy, though...mmmm!

So, without further ado, here are the photos from the weekend! Enjoy!
Oh, happy day!Jackson loves to climb Mt. Daddy!Jackson's favorite ride so far is The Jungle Cruise! Jackson and his good friend, "Aunt Tiffany"My favorite ride, the Tower of Terror
Middle Row, L-R: Me, Troy, Ahmet, Alistair, LizetteJackson in I in a very stinky barn with cows. Jackson doesn't seem to like the smell.Cute boy!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

He is looking more like his dad all the time! What cute pictures!