Thursday, December 17, 2009

I Apologize!

I must apologize if I have bored you, my dear readers (if there are any), with my lack of posting this month. It seems I am having trouble balancing posting photos and updates on Facebook and on my blog. Besides my mom, which I need to get signed up for Facebook, do I have any readers that aren't on Facebook as well? I have contemplated quitting my blog because I can update nearly everyone on Facebook. However, I love to write and I feel I still need that outlet. Although its rare that I get a creative inspiration to write, due to lack of sleep and time, I like that I have place, my own little place, to write whatever I need to write. And I suppose it really doesn't matter if anyone reads it or not because that isn't my purpose. The purpose of this blog has become to write about my life in a more creative way. I am sure those faithful readers...my two aunts...appreciate any post with photos of Madelyn and Jackson, though! I'm am going to make an effort to make the postings on this blog different than the generic postings of photos on Facebook. And so without further ado, here are some more blog posts...

1 comment:

Lindy PRD said...

Yeah I know what you mean. Facebook seems to be easier to connect with people, but blogs can have so much more detail and deeper thoughts than facebook. Facebook is little snips of peoples lives which is nice, but you don't always get the whole picture. I am a fan of blogs, but I think the key is to have a google feed reader. Checking on blogs can take too much time, but feeders make your blogs like email so its so easy. If everyone had feeders they would enjoy blogs more I think :)