Thursday, September 16, 2010

Mommy FAIL! -Ketchup-

Sometimes as a mom I do something really silly and I just have to laugh at myself. Otherwise, I'd get mad at myself and that isn't good. Today, I whipped up my kids some Mickey Mouse chicken nuggets only to find the ketchup missing. Everyone knows a toddler can't eat chicken nuggets without ketchup! So, I looked high and low, in the pantry and in the fridge, with no avail. Somehow in the midst of looking, I stuck my hand in my hot cup of tea (ouch!) and splashed it all over my new tank top. After I washed off my shirt and hung it to dry, I gave up and decided to just open a new ketchup bottle. As I grabbed the new bottle, it slipped out of my hand and broke on the kitchen floor! And, guess what? I opened the fridge just after that fiasco and found...yes...the ketchup. Sigh. Now you see why I had to laugh at myself!

No comments: