Monday, August 27, 2012

Owen's 1st B-day Bash!

(This post is very belated!) 
Owen's first birthday party proved to be a blast.  Fun was had by all, especially Owen!  Some of the highlights:
A "ball pit" birthday present!
The spread:  chocolate covered frozen bananas, rainbow fruit kabobs, veggies arranged in a rainbow with hummus, and crackers and dip.  Yum!
Chalkboard art!  I enjoy doodling! :)
Owen's home-made birthday hat!
Home-made key lime cupcakes.  Delish!
He is my little muppets, so this was the perfect shirt for him!
His first birthday cake!

He was amazed!
And delighted!
And a mess!
Opening gifts!

And back in the ball pit!
Some friends brought over a jumper.  Owen tossed about it like a ping-pong ball.  What a blast!
The kids had so much fun playing with Owen's new water table!

Some decor I enjoyed making!  Believe it or not, I couldn't find Kermit decor anywhere, so I had to make my own.  In the background are streamers in a rainbow pattern.  That was fun to make!

No comments: