Thursday, October 2, 2008

Jackson's First Haircut!

On Monday night, I mustered up the courage to cut Jackson's hair. I don't know how many "So, when are you going to cut his hair...its getting long," comments I heard before cutting Jackson's hair. When I announced that I was going to cut it, so many people didn't want me to cut it! Hmm. Well, I cut it anyways because I wanted it all to be the same length and his hair was starting to hang over his ears. So, without further ado, here are the pictures...Before.We started out with a biter biscuit for Jackson and ended up with...a caramel apple sucker. It was the only thing we had around that would keep him still. Don't worry folks...he only got to suck on it for a few minutes while I did the finishing touches on his hair.This is the after picture. I'm not sure if you can tell the difference in this picture. I sure can, though! He looks like a little boy now...not a baby!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

He really does look more like a little boy! He will always be your baby though!