Thursday, October 11, 2007

Falling for Fall, Aching for Autumn




Oak Glen is calling my name. I hear its gentle whisper in the fall breeze! Troy and I have made it a tradition to go every year. We usually go to eat at Law's Cafe (they have great soup and pie there) , go to Riley's (the original farm...they don't charge for parking), visit Yodeling Merle, and pick up some sweet Spartan apples to make apple crisp. It is my favorite thing to do to welcome in the Fall. The unfortunate thing is that I can't walk around that much right now due to swelling. I must quiet that beckoning and wait until after Jackson is born to go! I'm sure Jackson will be thrilled to accompany his parents on a Autumn adventure! By the time we get to Oak Glen, though, I'm sure it will be very late in the season. Lets hope they don't run out of apples!

No comments: