Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Time is ticking...

Hi Folks! I'm still here and Jackson is still in my womb. These last weeks are going very, very, very slow. I just went to see my midwife this morning and found out that I am not dilated. Although, that doesn't mean much. I could dilate and go into labor fast. So, Jackson could still come before or on my due date. He could also come after. Who knows? Thats what my midwife said..."Who knows?" There is no way to tell. I also had a non-stress test. Swelling, headaches, and higher blood pressure became too much for the midwife's comfort, but after the non-stress test and the blood test to rule out toxemia (again), she told me I need to be putting up my feel a lot more. I was also told not to go anywhere alone and to lay on my left side when I'm not putting my feet up. I admit it...I am one of those people who can hardly stand to lay around and do nothing. But, I suppose I will have to. The midwife told Troy to tie me down. I don't want him to have to do that, so maybe I'll just listen to what she says! :)

1 comment:

Troy's Story said...

I can't wait to see our son! Hang in their, my love. I'm praying for you.