Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Ahhh...to be organized!

Oh, how I wish our office looked like this! Troy and I have been married for 2 1/2 years now and we have never been able to keep our office organized! We collect so much stuff when we are busy (which is all the time!). We are making it a goal to clean/organize the office once more on Saturday. This is the first time we are doing this since we recently moved. I'm looking at this as an opportunity for a fresh start. I hope to keep the office organized so it doesn't get to be an overwhelming amount of piles everywhere! So, with that, I'm going to ask my faithful blog-readers to join in our efforts to get organized. If you have any helpful hints on how to get organized or how to stay organized, please post them!

1 comment:

Christ in the Chaos said...

Get rid of anything you haven't used in the past year. The less stuff you have the easier it is to be organized.