Monday, April 28, 2008

In Review: Fresh & Easy II

http://www.menifee247.com/uploaded_images/fresh-n-easy-736925.jpg
There are several new items in my pantry from Fresh & Easy, so I thought I would give an update on what I think of these products.

Fresh & Easy Boysenberry & Almond Granola Clusters ($2.49)- Great price, but not enough Boysenberries. This granola would be phenomenal if it had more berries!

Fresh & Easy Chewy Sweet & Salty Granola Bars ($1.99)- Good taste and great price.

Fresh & Easy Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars ($1.99)- The chocolate tastes fake. I'm not a fan!

Fresh & Easy Milk Chocolate Bar w/ Almonds ($0.38)- AMAZING! It tastes like an expensive candy bar, but it is only 38 cents! You can't beat that!

Fresh & Easy Soft Oatmeal Raisin Cookies ($3.29)- Pleasant taste and texture. They are also really low in fat!

Fresh & Easy Wheat Tortillas ($1.29)- I LOVE THESE! They don't go bad as fast as Trader Joe's Wheat Tortillas. They are also a wonderful price. The last time I bought these, I got them for 65 cents because they on sale ("Daily Special")....I like that deal!

Fresh & Easy Spinach & Artichoke Tortilla Chips ($1.99)- Again, a great price and a wonderful mix of flavors! I love the unique taste of these chips.

Fresh & Easy Fresh Avocados 4 Pack ($3.27)- The price is comparable to Trader Joe's, but I have to be honest, these Avocados were the best I've had in a long while. They were very creamy and tasty!

Fresh & Easy Fresh Roma Tomatoes 6 Pack ($1.98)- These tomatoes were very red and juicy...just how they should be. They also didn't go bad as fast as Trader's did.

Fresh & Easy Triple Berry Crunch Cereal ($2.89)- MOVE OVER BLUEBERRY MORNING (Post)!!! I finished this cereal up pretty quick! It was delicious!

So, there is a good amount of food I will go back for! Way to go, Fresh & Easy! Oh, and by the way, they have pepperoni now! Good move!

I also would like to thank the chief of marketing for Fresh & Easy and the Fresh & Easy Team for reading and responding to my first review of their market. That really makes me feel like you care about what your customers think. Thanks!

No comments: