Friday, April 4, 2008

Yesterday...

My aunt, grandma, and mom came to visit. It was great fun! We made pizza and chocolate chip cookies (I know...sounds really bad...but they were both whole wheat!), and played with Jackson. I fed Jackson applesauce for the first time because he was a bit compacted still from those bananas last week. Lets just say he needed a bath after that diaper change! It worked, though! He's back to normal! Thanks to Dinda for being the photographer for the day! I realized that there aren't any pictures of me on this blog because I'm usually taking pictures of Jackson!
Jackson gets his first taste of applesauce. Of course, he loved it!

Jackson and I after Jackson got a bath. Isn't he adorable?Jackson and his great-grandma.
Jackson and his grandma fell asleep together on the couch.
At one point while sleeping, Jackson was thinking really hard.

No comments: