Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Eve

This year, Troy and I spent Christmas Eve with my family. Genevieve, Michael's fiance was nice enough to let us use her house for the get together. We had a lot of fun and I actually liked it better because I got to spend a lot more time with both of our families this way.
Genevieve and Michael with the ornament that Michael proposed with.
Jackson's favorite thing about Genevieve's house was the stairs. Up and down...up and down! A special thanks to all who climbed up and down with him!These sisters know who to have fun! (Sorry, I couldn't resist posting this picture...it makes me smile!)Four generations: Jackson, Jackson's Mom, Jackson's Grandma, Jackson's Great-Grandma!The four siblings...Michael, Me, Jenni, and Tim(my)....the last time we all took a picture together was my wedding!Me and my sis!
The family photo...it has been a loooong time since we all took a photo together!

My Aunt got this dog for Jackson. The lights on the antlers light up and the dog sings "Winter Wonderland." Jackson was mesmerized!
Happy Boy!
Happy Grandmas!
Jackson: Model. When a camera is around, he stops and poses. Jackson in his Christmas PJs. Genevieve and Michael with the "bride and groom" gingerbread cookies I decorated for them.

The dinner spread.
The snack spread. Don't think we were lacking anything!

No comments: