Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A Day in the Life of Jackson

Our little baby is becoming a little boy. He has started to eat bananas with his rice cereal. He rolls over whenever he gets the chance. He responds to his name. He shows so much affection to those he knows. He even pets Libby on his own every time she comes near him. He has a great personality so far! I love this boy so much! I know I'm getting all gushy, but I can't help it! Here are some more pictures for your enjoyment!

Jackson pets Libby. She loves to come sit on him because she knows that he will always be happy to stroke her. So, no matter what position she ends up in on him or near him, she is happy!
Jackson is a natural-born Angel Fan...he just doesn't know it yet.
Jackson spends some quality time with Daddy on his lunch break.
Bananas + Rice Cereal + Mommy's Milk = one happy boy!
Watch Jackson turn over...
...to get some "tummy-time"!
Lately, he has been wanting to grab the camera when I am taking his picture.
He was wide awake when I was putting on his PJs...all smiles before bed!Hope you enjoyed them...I've been told that there can never be too many pictures of Jackson on this blog!

No comments: