Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Tagged!

So, Robyn "tagged" me today...

1. Link to the person’s blog who tagged you.
Life in Blissfulness

2. Post these rules on your blog.

3. List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.

a. I was born in Loma Linda University Hospital in 1984. My mom was transfered there from Riverside because they were the only hospital in the area that handled premature babies (My mom was 31 weeks pregnant when she gave birth to me and my twin brother.)

b. My bedroom is decorated in lavender and sage...the same colors I had in my wedding.

c. After high school, I lost 60 lbs....now, if only I can do that again!

d. I grew up in Moreno Valley, which was actually called Sunnymead until 1984 when Moreno Valley became a city. So, if you do that math, I am the same age as Moreno Valley.

e. My favorite ice cream is Thrifty's Black Cherry Ice Cream. Coming in at a close second in mint and chip. I had fond memories of eating ice cream cones in front of the Thrifty's in the Von's shopping center on Sunnymead Blvd. I don't think either store is there anymore. Sigh.

f. Ever since I was little, I would lay in bed and look up at the popcorn ceiling and try to make out shapes in the ceiling. In the last apartment I was in, I found Abe Lincoln in the ceiling! Now that is random.

g. My favorite book when I was a child was "The Giving Tree" by Shel Silverstein. I also loved "There's a Wocket in my Pocket" by Dr. Suess. My aunt bought me "The Giving Tree" when I was little, so I still have that book, but I need to buy the Wocket book for Jackson because I don't have a copy.

4. Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
Seven...thats a lot...here are four.
Troy at Troy Story
April at For His Glory and My Good
Kimm at Life with Littles
Lori-Lynn at Life.. on and off the road!

5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting on comment on their blog.

1 comment:

April said...

I haven't played tag since I was a kid. Maybe you'll be IT next time I have a meme. :)