Friday, March 7, 2008

Jackson is 4 months old today!

I can't believe it...4 months ago today God blessed us with this beautiful baby boy! He has been more of a blessing than me or Troy could have ever imagined! At four months, he is sitting up with a little assistance, playing with his feet all the time, rolling from side to side, laughing, and talking every chance he gets. He has also started to show affection by leaning into Troy and I when we are holding him and cuddling with us when he wakes up from a nap. Just this past week, we started feeding him rice cereal. He has done an AMAZING job of responding to the spoon. He immediately got the concept of eating off of it! He also does a great job at swallowing. Jackson also types on the keyboard whenever there is one around. I think we may try to find one that we can just give him to bang on. Does anybody have one that is extra or that doesn't work? Let us know! Anyways, it has been a tremendous blessing to see this little boy grow and I look forward to all the growing he has yet to come!

Here are some "four month old" pictures!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I haven't started cereal yet, but I think I'm going to this week. He's gotten this sudden appetite increase this week, and I'm having a hard time keeping up with him, just nursing. I hope cereal will help that! Good to hear that your experience is going well, and that he is doing good with it!