Monday, June 9, 2008

Jackson is 7 months!

On Saturday, Jackson turned 7 months old! I know I say it every month, but I can't believe it! As mentioned in one of my previous posts, he is almost crawling and I want to say he is actually well on his way to almost walking. He takes steps with guidance and he is pulling himself to standing positions now. He has loved to stand since he was 7 weeks old, so somehow I am not surprised that this milestone is approaching so soon. I can't tell you how much I love this little boy and how sweet he is! My heart melts every time he looks at me! He has no teeth yet, but it seems like he has been teething off and on forever! He is still babbling. It seems like he has been doing that for a long time too. This week, his favorite sound is the "b" sound. I'm sure, when he starts talking, he will be a wonderful communicator because he has his dad to set an example for him! Well, without further ado, here are some 7-month-old pictures for your enjoyment!
Oh, yeah, and he is eating Cheerios now...and apparently, he enjoys wearing them as well!

No comments: