Sunday, November 13, 2011

24 Days of Thanksgiving: Day 12

There are some things that are seemingly "small" that I am thankful for.  Here are a few random things I am thankful for:
{A few of my favorite things}
* Amazon Prime.  Free two-day shipping.  All the time.  Do I need to say more?
*Trader Joe's dark chocolate bar with caramel and black sea salt.  YUM!
*The beach.  I can't imagine my life without it.  I've lived in Southern California all my life, so the beach has always been a quick get-away.  I look forward to a get-away with my hubby to the beach in the near future!
*Leggings.  In the late 90's I wouldn't be caught dead in them.  Now, I think they are quite comfortable.  And that isn't just because I'm a mom!
*Micro-fiber cleaning cloths.  They are great for everything from dusting to wiping down a stove to cleaning spots on the floor!  Even glass!
*The Gap.  LOVE their clearance section!  They closed the one in our mall.  BOooo!
*Peanut M&Ms.  They are good.  Too good.
*My mattress.  It's so stinking comfortable.  It is a Sealy Beautyrest with a pillow top...well worth the money!
*Subway's Chicken Marinara Melt.  I did this sandwich at Subway before it even existed.  Now it is officially a sandwich there AND its the 5 dollar sub for November!  Wooohooo!
*Fluffy, Cumulus clouds and blue skies---like we had today.  Southern California fall is simply beautiful!
Yup.  I said the list was random! :)

No comments: