Wednesday, November 9, 2011

24 Days of Thanksgiving: Day 9

(I'm the one on the right...all 185 pounds of me!)

Last week, my scale finally budged to 135 lbs.  So, today, I want to say how thankful I am to have lost 50 lbs since having Jackson 4 years ago.  50 lbs may not sound like much to loose in three years, but I have done that through two pregnancies as well!  I am finally fitting into clothes that I fit into before my first pregnancy!  I am wearing clothes I wore on my honeymoon!!!  I'm wearing clothes I wore before I got married.
(This picture was taken two weeks ago...will take a more recent "after" photo and post on my fitness blog)  I'm not sure why I'm not smiling in this photo!

In the last forty-five days, I have been doing a 90 day program called Supreme 90 Day.  Let me tell you...it works!  I have gone from a size 11 jeans to...well...I fit into all my 7's, some of my 5's, and even some of my 4's.  SIZE 4????  I NEVER thought that was possible!  THANK YOU LORD for giving me the perseverance to get  through the struggles of weight gain and weight loss!  It takes a lot of work, but it is well worth it!  It feels so good to be healthy!

No comments: