Thursday, November 3, 2011

24 Days of Thanksgiving: Day 3

I'm thankful for my husband who let me sleep in this morning because Owen was up and down most of the night.  Usually I get up and make his breakfast and lunch and see him off with a kiss.  After last night, he suggested I stay in bed.  Sleepless nights are difficult, but its mornings like those, and that graciousness displayed, that makes those mornings a bit easier to swallow.
It's been 7 years since Troy first said "I love you" to me and since then, we have experienced what love truly means.  I am so thankful for our marriage in which I can honestly say I enjoy.  I am more in love with this man than I was 7 years ago.  He is hard working, patient, gracious, funny, creative, tenderhearted, and, on top of all that, an amazing father.  I am thankful for the man God has molded him into.  Thank you, God, for this precious gift of a husband you have given me!


No comments: