Monday, November 7, 2011

24 Days of Thanksgiving: Days 4-7

I must say that I really tried to post everyday, but, my computer went ka-put.  So, I am taking advantage of a short window of time I am getting on Troy's laptop while he is taking a break from work.

This next post deserves 4 days worth of thanksgiving, though.  Today is my son, Jackson's birthday.  He is four years old.  I am so thankful for the four years God has given us to enjoy him!  I have enjoyed seeing him grow into a witty, talkative, curious, sweet and cuddly four-year-old.  He is genuinely excited about life, and, I am happy to say, he is excited to learn about Jesus.  This is Troy and I's number one prayer for him.  He will ask us to tell him "Jesus Stories" or "God Stories."  He asked me to sing him "God songs that Pastor Robert sings" when I put him to bed.  He asks questions about God, Jesus, and sin.  At four years old, I pray that he takes in all this information we are giving him and that God uses it to change his heart.

I thank God for the sweet personality he has given Jackson.  Everyday, at least twice a day, Jackson will randomly come up to me, kiss me, hug me and say, "I love you, mom."  There aren't too many things that warm my heart like that does!  With that said, I am so thankful for our big FOUR-YEAR-OLD!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACKSON!




No comments: