Sunday, November 13, 2011

24 Days of Thanksgiving: Day 13


Today my little Owen turned six months old.  That is half a year!  I don't know where the time has gone, but I am so thankful for these last six months.  Owen is such a happy baby (during the day), which helps because is practically a sleepless baby at night!  I love the way he has a smile for everyone he comes across!  He has such a sweet little personality.  Even at six months, I can tell he wants to be "in the mix" of things when he is with his brother and sister.  He watches them and wants to be right there with them, playing just like they do!  I am so thankful for the last six months with this precious boy and I hope the next six months don't go as fast!  (Six month update coming soon!)
~Late night snuggle.~
Talking to his mommy! :)

No comments: