Sunday, November 11, 2012

Kindred Spirits

The Jacksons.  These boys play together like they have never been apart.  True Kindred Spirits, I think!
“Kindred spirits are not so scarce as I used to think. It's splendid to find out there are so many of them in the world.”  -Anne Shirley (Anne of Green Gables)

Thankfulness Day 11 

A Kindred Spirit  is a person whose interests or attitudes are similar to one's own (wikipedia).  I realize that these type of people to me are the friends who I don't see very often but when I do see them, it is as if no time has passed.  The time we do get to spend together goes by way too quickly.   They are encouraging, honest, and transparent.  They make you laugh and don't bring your spirits down.  I cherish those sort of friendships.  I am very thankful for the "Kindred Spirits" in my life.  We had the opportunity to spend time with a whole family of Kindred Spirits yesterday and I was so thankful for that time with them.  I only hope we can get together more often!

No comments: