Friday, November 2, 2012

My Hardworking Husband

When I met the man who was to become my husband, he desired to be in the position to support a wife and a family, even though he didn't yet have one.  I am so thankful for this mindset of his.  Now that he has a wife and a family, he works hard to meet our needs.  He has been blessed with a job that he really enjoys and is close to home, which we are so thankful for.  I am thankful that God has put it on my husband's heart to provide for his family and even more thankful that God has given him a means to do that.  He is such a talented and creative man and I love him so much!  He will be leaving on a business trip to Washington D.C. tonight and I will miss him so much!  We have never been apart for 2 days, much less 4 1/2!  I know I will survive, but I sure will miss him!  (So much I said it twice!)

No comments: