Tuesday, November 27, 2012

My Beautiful Little Girl

November 26th
Thankfulness Day 26
Today I am thankful for my spunky, silly, sensitive, sweet, and sour little girl.  Never did I imagine that God would bless me with such a beautiful little girl!  She happens to be 39 months old today.  I know---it sounds silly in months, but it goes to show how fast time goes!  I remember holding her in my arms for the first time and that seems like just yesterday---not 39 months ago!  She is a girly girl who loves kitties, Cinderella, pink, purple, jewelry, dresses, and all things pretty.  When she shows me her sweet side, her warm, happy blue eyes and sweet smile bring warmth to my heart.  She is learning to show this side to other people, but that is coming slowly.  :)  I love her so very, very much and I am so thankful God gave me the opportunity to be her mother, and I want to remember that, whether she is being sweet or sour!

No comments: